In Memory of Pets

A forum for all pet lovers.
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:28 am 

I was checking out my Facebook page and there was a video insert (from youtube) from someone else (another animal lover) and they were asking if someone knew who the people in the video were. It had a warning that there was very graphic image but I can't help myself as I need to see what things are about sometimes. I've watched previously a video of skinning of live animals so that I can inform people of what happens. Mind you it makes me sick to watch these videos. Getting back to the video on Facebook it was titled "Kitten killers in Mexico". It shows a kitten standing meowing, then a man gets hold of it and hits it around the head. Then he has it by it's little head holding it tightly and waves a large knife around it, for the cameras sake. I wondered what the hell he was going to do thinking it was 'just for show'. Then he places the knife under the kitten's chin against it's neck and literally cuts it's head off. The poor kitten meows and cries in the process of it all. I could not believe it. I was absolutely horrified and sick to my stomach. I had to stop the video then as I couldn't handle watching anymore.

I cannot believe youtube allows these videos. Why don't the administrators report these people to the police? I have reported it to a police department online but there is no where to report on youtube. I feel helpless to think that these horrible people are out there doing these hideous things to our innocent animals. Who knows how many other animals they have cruelly killed? I have been haunted by the image of that darling kitten for days :cry:

I'm sorry if I have upset anyone with the details but I needed to talk about it.

Suz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:30 am 

Hey Suz,

I join you in your horror and disgust at the senseless torture of this little one and your indignation that there is an "audience" for this sort of depravity

(and youtube turning a blind eye)

the good news is that there is video footage of this event, and the authorities may be able to use it to prosecute this cretin

it reminds me of a commercial here for the aspca, where haunting background music accompanies images of abused and neglected animals asking "why do they beat me"? and "will I ever get out of this cage"..... (sniffly just writing the words)

with that I can only turn to mine and promise them that they will NEVER be subjected to that, not as long as I walk this earth, they are [b]one less[b]

and that I (and you :paw: ) will advocate for them, educate others and ourselves about ways in which we can help and someday bring an end to this sort of madness, or at least let the perpetrators know in no uncertain terms that this will no longer be tolerated

as a teacher, a dearest wish of mine is that some of my love and enthusiasm for our companion animals in particular has translated into grown men and women with a real love and respect for the ones we share the planet with

we can hope, right? :paw:

(how is our Jennie?)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:02 pm 

Hi zookeeper

Thanks for your input :)

The only trouble is with this horrible video, you don't see the person's face as they do this horrible crime, so it could be anybody, although I did stop the video as I couldn't watch anymore, so maybe the person/s put their face on video after this crime.

My Jennie is doing well thanks :) Her insulin amounts are needing to be decreased so that is a good sign! She's more her normal self again, talking, eating and telling Tinky my pussycat off, lol

Suz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 am 

Oh Suz, how sick is the world when that can happen.

I would so much like to get my hands on MONSTERS who do this and on those who even contemplate such things, as they should be removed from society as MONSTERS who could harm anyone and anything.. they are not worthy of breathing oxygen...

One day may karma smite him and may he rot in a hell of his gravest fears for all eternity...